Friday, January 21, 2011

This Blog Ain't Big Enough for the Both of Us

So Ethan and I will be parting ways soon, at least for a while.  It has been an amazing trip so far and Ethan is an excellent travel companion. He hopes to cruise though Thailand in order to find a boat to India. I am going to take my time exploring Thailand where I hope to do some serious rock climbing and maybe get SCUBA certified as another way to explore the countries I visit. Being that v-w-x is Ethan's blog, this will be my last post here. I've started a blog at jaywalktheworld.blogspot.com and we'll see how diligent I am with it -- I expect not. Follow along if you are interested but let me say that I hope more people than my Mom follow the blog (no offense, Mom). It will make me feel more inspired, and probably more obligated too.

Bon Voyage.


No comments:

Post a Comment