Saturday, September 24, 2011

Adam's Birthday


Today is Adam's birthday, and it was Adam's birthday a year ago too. Happy birthday Adam. Here's a picture of you riding a mechanical bull near Suseong Lake in Daegu. After making rounds of the little amusement park which included shooting pellet guns, riding a mechanical dog, and me rear-ending my ex-girlfriend into a wall after she cut me off on the go-kart track, we hung out with a dog in a bow tie trained to ride scooters, ate Russian food for dinner and spent the evening with a voice actress from Seoul and her chubby friend. Ah, sweet memories.

1 comment:

  1. One important thing I learned that night: Don't stay up late trying to impress girls, especially at noraebong. BTW, that "voice address" has a name Ethan. It's Mihn. We are facebook friends. Wait a minute...that shitty voice actress unfriended me.

    ReplyDelete