Saturday, May 21, 2011

Korea - The Video

Over my last four or five months in Korea, I took a shitload of photos. About 25,000 roughly. The idea was originally to combine it all with photos and video that my other friends were supposed to take, and create a massive collaborative video project by animating all our photos into a time-lapse uber-project.

It never really worked out. A bunch of us got real pumped on planning the project, but no one really went through with it. I still took a shitload of rapid-fire photos and would occasionally animate them into videos for fun. Like this sweet compilation of high-fives Adam and I unleashed upon the exotic locales we visited.

Well I had always intended to take the massive bulk of photos I shot in Korea and mash it all together with some music to sort of sum up and close the door on the time I spent there. I certainly couldn't do it when I was on the road, but I knew I'd get it done once I got here to Istanbul and had my own computer again. And I knew I'd set it to 'Home' by Davide Byrne and Brian Eno. I didn't think I'd leave it until my final couple of days here to start and finish, but I did. No matter, it's done.




I guess that's it.

2 comments:

  1. really liked the montage and definitely a great song selection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously artistic. Out of all my travels i feel like i forgot a camera now... you have encompassed everything that makes me want to wander.

    ReplyDelete